Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Glamourous Life - Saxophone

Speaking of sexy music... last night was The Canadian Tenors concert with the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra at the Winspear Centre. (My 92 year old grandmother had a wonderful chat with the four tenors before the show.)
90% of the audience is women, the other 10% is husbands. -that is the demographic, from somewhere, about the market of the tenors. And quite verifiable by a quick glance around the venue.
Of course they are good. Very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment